09 May, 2018

Paging my Life

For the last 3 weeks, I have been running around getting myself ready for my move. I'm pretty sure the staff at the Health Clinic know me pretty well by now. At first I was "the girl with the pretty eyes". Now, I'm "Toya".

There's a lot of stuff that comes with moving abroad. And I'm overwhelmed by the medical checks...

But! That's because I'm going on vacation next week and I want this all to be done and ready to go before I leave!

So, here's what needs to get done (still):

1) Medical (like 2 more appointments before I can submit it, but one more vaccine left)
2) FBI - level background check (finger prints too)
3) Visa (there's no fee, so I'm shook)
4) TESOL Certification  (Even though I already have a TEFL certificate????)
5) Flight (👍✈)
6) Miscellaneous  (For whatever is missing)

So!

While I'm running around getting the rest of this stuff done, I'm also getting prepared for my trip to Hawai'i next week. A personal graduation present to myself for finishing my Master's.

#SaveOurToya

No comments:

Post a Comment