15 August, 2018

Superlative for 2018-19

Guess who got the superlative of Most Likely to Actually Maintain their Blog this Year?


Here's a picture of me in Seoul~!
Me.

I did.

No pressure...right?

Fingers crossed it actually happens~!

Though, this may be a good time to mention...after my Week 6 blog, I'm putting up a warning that Week 7 may be delayed or combined with Week 8! I will be settling into my Homestay and possibly starting school right away.

Which means...I don't know my schedule yet! Sunday Post Day may be switching.

So, there's your warning.

#SaveOurToya

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're able to maintain it! I'm planning on doing Fulbright and S. Korea is one of my top 3 countries so this is very enlightening and informative! Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear!! What are your other two countries?

      Delete
  2. Love the picture. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you already know, I made it safe and sound! Slowly making Geochang mine^^

      Delete