19 August, 2018

Shoutout to my OCTs~!

Orientation for six weeks is a long time. Even though it felt like time flew, all of could not have been possible without ETAB.

But mostly...it would've been nothing without our awesome Orientation Coordinator Team.

Seriously, the hard work that they put into making our six weeks go well is extremely appreciated.

Every issue that came up, they were able to adapt and adjust as needed. They really busted their butts for us. On top of checking in on us throughout the Orientation to make sure we were okay.

The six of them really made these six weeks something memorable for me. I'm sure the rest of my cohort would agree~!

As it stands, I will be applying to be part of the coordinator team for the cohort that comes next year!

Wish me luck~!

#SaveOurToya

No comments:

Post a Comment