11 December, 2018

Yes, I know about snow

Snow started falling in my small village town and while I'm shook, since it's been a long time since I last saw snow in a place that I was living, everyone is treating it as my first time seeing snow.

Ever.

In my life.

Makes me wonder just how much of a fool I'm acting like right now...?

But that being said...y'all it's snowing and I am shook.

I don't even care that I already said earlier in this post. I need you to understand that it's been fourteen years.

I'm not even counting the time I saw snow on my trip to Canada. That was different. I was on vacation. I actually live here, and little fluffs of freezing cold is falling.

And apparently we don't cancel work when this happens?

Now, I'm not saying this is a freak weather storm...or anything. But...how do people function in this cold weather? Asking for a uhh...friend.

And that friend is me. I'm the friend. Love yourself and be the best you, right?

Well the best me needs surviving the cold tips. What y'all got?

#SaveOurToya

PS. I would have a picture here, but the snow isn't noticeable enough on my pictures. But I hope to get some good ones for the blog later!

3 comments:

  1. Watch out for fools here in Iowa during the winter. They drive fast and crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy or joys. Good thing I don't plan to be out in the snow. At all.

      -Toya

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete