26 September, 2018

Temporary Hiatus

Hey everyone,

Nothing amazing to post about except that I'll be going on a hiatus for a bit.

Not sure when I'll be back, but I need to focus on myself. A lot of self-realizations have come up lately and I need to work through them.

I hope I won't be gone for too long, but...I know self-care is very important. I will be taking all the time that I need to get through this.

On that note, I hadn't planned on posting anything about my departure, but I feel that it's important that people hear about moments of self-care. Because if you can't care for yourself, who will? No one else owes it to you, but you. If you notice that somethings not right, take a step back. Treat yo'self. Tell people 'no'. Speak up. Do what you need to do to help you.

We only have one chance in this life and it's better to live it happy than miserable.

If you want to get updates on the latest #SaveOurToya shenanigans, please hit the FOLLOW button to the right.

So until I get back, take care of yourselves and live your best life!

#SaveOurToya


No comments:

Post a Comment