06 July, 2018

The Nerves are Here

Oh my gaaaawwwwdddd.

I'm so energized that I can't even sleep. I got maybe, maybe, 3 hours of sleep. And all because I fell asleep watching TV (I seriously need to rewatch that episode of GoT).Waking up on the couch was really startling.

So yes. Energized with a sleepless-ish night!

*takes a deep breath*

I leave for the airport in 6 hours...

...it's almost here and I'm feeling all the emotions. Excitement-anxiety. Happiness-fear. Joy-sad.

The only emotion I'm not feeling is anger. There's no room for that hot mess.

It's five am, I could be do something more productive than trolling on Facebook while listening to showtunes. I mean, I just have a few small things left to pack and that's only because I need them to get ready in the morning.

Sorry for the disjointed thoughts here. I'm a bit all over right now!

#SaveOurToya

No comments:

Post a Comment